Phone 239.221.9272 email: email@example.com
Who We Are?
Nuventus is the low cost intellectual property provider.
Our mission is to help you select the right Nuventus product that
meets your needs and file your patent application so you can get
patent pending status. Our process matches you to the right
patent practitioner within our network and the best Nuventus
product to fit your needs and your budget. Nuventus has the
following extremely competitively priced patent packages:
- Basic provisional patent application
- Nuventus Assist provisional patent application
- United States non-provisional patent application
- United States design patent application
- World Intellectual Property patent application
- Patent Cooperation Treaty patent application
- International design patent application
Nuventus Value Proposition
Our goal is to help you protect your valuable intellectual
- The Nuventus team has prosecuted patents
applications in the United States, WIPO, EU, Great
Britain, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia,
Germany, and France.
- For inventors who develop medical devices, Nuventus
can provide Food and Drug Administration consulting
services to assist you with your Food and Drug
Administration 510(k) and Unique Device Identification
- Nuventus team members have written 29 approved
Food and Drug Administration 510(k) clearances.
- Nuventus has consulting partners that are attorneys
and agents in the United States and partner law firms
throughout the United States, China, India, Hong Kong,
Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Great Britain, Australia,
Africa, and South America.
- Nuventus knows patents and how to build companies,
because we have done it—and we can help you do it.
|Joel S. Douglas, Nuventus Founder
A serial entrepreneur who has. been granted 97 United States patents and
numerous foreign patents
A licensed United States Patent Agent and a professional engineer licensed
to practice in 6 states.
Started and sold companies specializing in medical devices, energy, Li-ion
batteries, and material science.
Patents Granted 97
USPTO Patent Agent Registration Number 76025
Florida Professional Engineer License Number 81722
Connecticut Professional Engineer License Number 12557
Alabama Professional Engineer License Number 37413
Texas Professional Engineer License Number 130070
Oklahoma Professional Engineer License Number 30232
Louisiana Professional Engineer License 42472
|Some of Our Work:
We have prosecuted United States and international patents in the following fields
- Medical Devices
- Carbon Nanotube Technology
- Bluetooth and, Zigbee technology
- Conductive Inks
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Defense Applications
- hydrocarbon fuels
- Cannabis products
Copyright © 2018 Nuventus LLC
Nuventus is a trademark of Nuventus LLC